Wednesday, April 15, 2009

There Should Be A Law

If you still have the last lingering bit of a cough from a flu you had THREE WEEKS AGO [I just checked my calendar. It's] FIVE weeks ago! - that hasn't quite finished working its way out of your system, you should not be able to get sick again until the first flu has FINISHED!!!

I mean, how is that possible? Is that even allowed???

I am, once again, a human drip factory. I have the piles of tissues all over the floor to prove it. My bed looks like it's floating on clouds. And because I have now run out of tissues, I've taken to blowing my nose on dirty laundry. What? It saves trees and they had to be cleaned anyway!

 

2 Comments:

Tania said...

Seeing as I currently live in the house of snotty boogers, I can sympathize.

Melissa said...

"House of snotty boogers..."
"Human drip factory..."
-We should go into business ;)