Monday, October 27, 2008

I Love You THIS Much

I had a few moments and came straight here. I've pre-posted some more entries and answered comments through August (go take a look!). Hopefully I'll get to the rest sometime too. I'm not "back" yet.

Thank you to everybody who's still reading here. Your visits are so appreciate.

As a matter of fact... That makes me think of something else I can do right now...

Hillary gave me this award EONS ago (and as often happens, her timing couldn't have been more perfect) and I've been horribly delinquent in passing it on. (Kendra and MP, I haven't forgotten yours either!)

I love you THIS MUCH award.

I'm giving this award to everyone who's commented here while I've been away:
-And the only lurkers I can identify:
  • Athena
  • LatteMommy -My "follower!" Thank you!
  • Karyn -Who's been reading here since pretty much this blog began. -Thank you Karyn :)
If I've missed anyone please forgive me. I'm writing this at 4 am! Any other lurkers who've been reading here and not commenting, please take an award for yourself too. I'd mention you by name but I have no idea who you are! (*cough* Alberta/Calgary! *cough!*) ;)

Thank you again everybody. I am so grateful to you. I really do love all of you THISmuch.

 

8 Comments:

Grandy said...

We love you too!!!

Athena said...

I lurk over at Hilary's too....That's all I have been doing lately...lurking. LOL! I feel like a stalker sometimes! LOL!

Thank you very much for the award. Hugs! Athena

Tania said...

Awwwwww, that's so sweet. Me love you too.

Vanessa said...

Aww thanks! I love you thiiiiiiiiis much too. We'll be here when you return.

Kennis said...

You're awesome :), Thanks.

storyteller said...

Aw … you’re sweet to share like this! Thanks. It’s been hard for me to keep up lately, but I check in whenever I can just because ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Cammy said...

*HUGS*

Thank you :)

Melissa said...

Thank you all, so much, again.