Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sharing The Love

Another long overdue award.

Sharing The Love Award: A photo of a child's hands holding a bunch of small glass amber colored  hearts.

This really beautiful award was given to me by MP last year. Unfortunately, it was just around the time I had to go offline. I'm sorry it's taken so long to pass this on to all of you.

MP, thank you, so much for thinking of me. I was really touched when I saw my name on your list. (Kendra, and Storyteller, I still haven't forgotten yours either!)

The rules are as follows:

The "Sharing The Love" award was created by Memoirs of a Mommy, in honor of the heart donor that saved her son's life. She hopes that by passing this award around the blogosphere, everyone can help raise awareness of the need for organ donation.

"The rules of this award are: SHARE THE LOVE!!! Share this award with all those blogs out there that you love, all the people who make you smile, all those who make you laugh, all those who make your day, all those who leave uplifting comments on your blog. **All I ask, is that you include a link to this post with the award and ask your recipients to do the same.**"
Once again, I'm giving this award to my "commenters." You are the people who make me smile, make me laugh, and make my day by leaving uplifting comments on this blog. To everyone who's left a comment for me in the past few months, thank you, again. I really do keep all of you in my heart, even though I'm not always here to express that.
Again, if I've missed anyone please forgive me. And once again, lurkers, please feel free to take one for yourselves. I can't check my stats at this time to try to identify you by name, but I know you're there, and I do appreciate that you regularly take the time to visit here and read.

 

2 Comments:

Tania said...

Awwww, thanks! Where ya been?

Melissa said...

"Life." ;) Good to see you!