I got tagged by Grandy for my very first meme: "7 random and/or weird things about me." I asked a friend to help me out with this, because most of the things that occurred to me were things I'd already told you all, or things I didn't want to tell you! Lol!
Since it's difficult for me to list 7 random or weird things without explaining the stories behind them, I'm going to do my meme a bit differently. I'll list my answers here, then expand on them over the next few days (Yes, it's another multiple part post! ;) )
I'm also not going to tag people for this because I am the dead end of all chain type letters (Actually that's a good random thing about me. That'll be number one!) However, if you are one of the last blogs on Earth who has not had this meme yet, and you'd like to do it, consider yourself tagged. If you decide to do the meme, link back here and let me know in the comments, and I'll list you as one of my "tagged" people at the end of this post (Which will probably drive some extra traffic to your site. -Didn't think about that did ya? ;) )
- Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
(To be explained in greater detail over the next few days)
- I won't continue any kind of chain letter or "chain email." (Except for one time that involved socks...)
- I stopped taking riflery at camp when I was 12 because I was afraid I'd get drafted.
- If I listen to a song 3 times, I know about 95% of it perfectly. Lyrics and music.
- My friend's suggestion: "You slept in your car with a squirrel."
- My father looks like Patrick Stewart. (Another of my friend's suggestions.)
- I was 11 years old the first time I saved someone's life. (That I know of.)
- I once made a cake in the shape of two large breasts. (Also my friend's suggestion.)
My List Of 7 Voluntarily Tagged People
(Your link could be here! Let me know if you take up the challenge!)