Friday, February 22, 2008

Alien/Disabled Plot Discovered

disabled symbol with alien eyeThat's right. While everyone is busy trying to detect International espionage through the antiquated technology of numbers stations, aliens are using the blogosphere to plot with the disabled and take over the world. It's brilliant really. Who would ever suspect disabled people? Nobody takes disabled people seriously. They're invisible! Ignored! And blogs? Please. Like anyone pays attention to those!

What's that? You think I've finally lost my mind? Have I now....

Leave me a comment, but before you fill in the required "verification" letters, click the little handicapped symbol to the right of that field, and make sure you have your sound turned on.

(Was there something else you wanted to say? ;) )

 

13 Comments:

Alice said...

OH MY GOSH, that's creepy. ack. and it WON'T STOP. i have to finish this comment stat.

Vanessa said...

OK, I am leaving you a comment...

Vanessa said...

OMG CREEPY!

lattemommy said...

Ok, I just can't help myself. I've wondered a few times about that little handicapped symbol, and now you've piqued my curiosity. (Which, of course, killed the cat...)

Nora said...

Dude. Weird. :-)

storyteller said...

Hmmm ... I've wondered but never clicked on it before. Wow that IS strange ... Who knew?
Hugs and blessings,

Hillary said...

Weeeeiiirrrdddd!

Hillary said...

woah! And how did you get your own comment/greeting in the comment box???

Melissa said...

Hillary: "Settings" tab -> small "Comments" link -> scroll down to "Comment Form Message." :)

Melissa said...

Your reactions are cracking me up! I think I may have to add that badge to my sidebar once this post moves off the front page. :D

Grandy said...

OMG...I always wondered what some of these buttons did. :)

Mike Golch said...

the bad part of useing the sound verification is that too many sound sound the same to me.so I transpose and cannot hear right I guess I'm S.O.L.

Melissa said...

Pretty much Mike! Lol! Maybe we need to find you some kind of tactile verification. Like braille on a monitor. Or maybe "smellification?" -Get some other senses in there!