Saturday, February 23, 2008

Poll Results: Favorite Girl Scout Cookies

The results of the week-long poll are in. Here are everyone's favorites! (Remember, people could select more than one, which is why the percentages add up to more than 100%!)
(63%) Samoas/Caramel deLites
(63%) Thin Mints

(36%) Tagalongs/Peanut Butter Patties
(18%) Do-Si-Dos/Peanut Butter Sandwich
(18%) Lemon Chalet Creams/Lemonades
( 9%) Trefoils/Shortbread
( 0%) All Abouts/Thanks-A-Lot
( 0%) One of those other weird ones that pops up from time to time

FYI: My favorite Girl Scout Cookies Are:


I always get at least 4 boxes of Samoas, at least 3 boxes each of the Thin Mints and Tagalongs, and (even though I know there may be better shortbread cookies out there) I always get at least one box of Trefoils just because they're there!

 

5 Comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh I love those tagalongs!

Grandy said...

Yummm...It's official...between me & the hubby we ordered about 12 boxes. Need to figure out how to ship a box to my new blogging friend in Japan. ;)

Nora said...

Ah, your readers are reasonable, I see. Thin Mints...Jeff brought some home tonight, yummmmmmmmm

Alice said...

i am SHOCKED that thin mints didn't come out on top by a landslide!

MP said...

I'm having Do Si Do's today...and I'm supposed to be on Weight Watchers...and putting on a swimming suit in a month..can I sue the girl scouts?