Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Rock Star/Album Cover Meme

With the benefit for my friend coming up this Saturday, I've had "Rock" on my mind. Making travel plans and helping to promote the concert has been taking up a good percentage of my time, so when I saw this meme on both MP's blog: My Second Journal and Karyn's blog: Vexed in the City, it looked like fun.

Here's how it works. Click on each link below:

  1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
    The title of the article on that page is the name of your band.
  2. http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3
    The last four words of the very last quote on this page is the title of your album. (You might have to click the "new random quotes" button at the bottom, or the link in the sidebar.)
  3. http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days
    The third picture on this page is your album cover. Please remember to give credit to the photographers for their photos.*
*Unfortunately, I originally got carried away while doing this and forgot to note the names of the photographers so I had to re-do all my albums. (Yes albums plural. I've had a very diverse and successful career! ;) )

 

2 Comments:

MP said...

VERY cool..it is a bit addictive isn't it? Personally I LOVE the last one... On To Be Scared . It's like an Indie Rocker gone mainstream..

FUN!!

Melissa said...

It *is* addictive! Lol! Every photo that came up would make a great album cover (though I'm not always as convinced about the titles and band names!)