Friday, June 27, 2008

Victorian Gardens

For a few months during the summer, Wollman Rink, in Central Park, is transformed into the Victorian Gardens,

victorian gardens, taken from above

an amusement park that's fun for the whole family. -As long as the whole family is under five. Seriously. They're all toddler rides! Except for one or two. But that didn't stop us from having a good time. We went on the big slide, played a couple of games,

I won this for my sister in whack-a-mole.
(I love whack-a-mole!)

stuffed green dog with long ears and very long pink tongue


and as we left, my father, sister, and I all got our hands stamped (in case we returned) with this highly technical, impossible to duplicate, artwork.

our three hands stamped with an x

We are the X-Men.

 

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Are those gang tattoos?

Melissa said...

Yes. Yes they are.

We are very intimidating with the "under five" set.

Anonymous said...

The x men pic is too cute.