Thursday, July 10, 2008

Foreshadowing

I may need to be off line for a while. I may be able to email in posts, or pre-schedule a bunch in advance (more likely), but just not be able to read or reply to comments for a while. I know lots of bloggers don't reply to comments, but I do. It would be weird not doing that. Or having this all be a "one way" conversation blog and not "two way." I don't feel bad when other bloggers don't reply to their commenters but it would feel strange to me not doing that here.

I guess I wanted to let you all know in advance so that if/when this happens, it doesn't seem to come out of nowhere. Hopefully I can find a way to make this work so that posts still come through here somewhat regularly and it doesn't seem like I've fallen off the face of the earth!

I considered working out something like pre-scheduling a bunch of posts and hoping nobody would notice! But then if somebody did notice and emailed or commented and I didn't reply, then all hell might break loose, planets would collide and I really can't handle being responsible for any kind of interplanetary mass destruction right now!

Just giving you all a possible "heads up." I'm still working on this...

 

7 Comments:

Alice said...

goodness... i hope everything's OK with you & your world, and that being offline is due to something fun, or benign, like a business trip to.. uh... someplace without internet.

minijonb said...

we will save you a seat at the blogosphere happy hour when you come back.

Anonymous said...

Never fear dear friend, we'll still be here when you get back.

I don't expect a response everytime I comment, maybe once in a while ya know.

take care!!

Bayjb said...

Hope everything is okay, I'll be here when you get back :)

Kennis said...

My first thought is one of concern...but no matter what we will be here when you get back :).

Anonymous said...

I'll come by and click and read and comment weather you are here or not... :-)

Vanessa said...

I hope everything is ok with you. Take all the time you need and know that we'll be here when you come back. Good luck with whatever fills your time until then. HUGS