Monday, July 14, 2008

In My Email

I normally delete these without reading, but for some reason I read this one.

Subject: Important WARNING!!!

My friend sent me this message this morning, just a little too late:

I hate it when people forward bogus warnings, and I have even done it myself a couple times, unintentionally... but this one is real, and it is important. So please send this warning to everyone on your e-mail list.

If someone comes to your front door saying they are checking for ticks due to the warm weather and ask you to take your clothes off and dance around with your arms up, DO NOT DO IT !!!!

THIS IS A SCAM!!! They only want to see you naked.

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid.

 

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, I might just copy and send this to my sisters in relatiation of all the bogus crap they send me TOO OFTEN.

Grandy said...

Darn! Remind me to send you my email so you can stop me in time. :)

storyteller said...

Ohmygosh! Who knew???
Hugs and blessings,

Anonymous said...

That is hysterical...OMG I love it

minijonb said...

hey! you just blew my cover. thanks. thanks a lot.

Nora said...

That made me grin. And I am a Lyme Disease survivor.

Alice said...

hahaaaaaaa. oh, i wish that would happen in real life just because of the awesomeness quotient.