Monday, April 14, 2008

Best Friend In Elementary School

C was my best friend in Elementary School. To be honest, I'm not sure if I was her best friend, but I had more fun with her than with anyone else I can remember when we were young. When she moved a whole state away I was devastated. We wrote on and off for about 5 years. She moved two more times, then we finally lost touch.


Hay Kid, Where the ________ (oBSanity) have you been? I'm in a good mood. I feel like Writting all my long lost friends (not that your one of them) but you do Come Close!! Consitiring I haven't seen you in 2 years and Kerrin in 3 or 4. I'm writting her next (comforting hah)

Right now I'm sitting in my room listening to Meat Loaf (Paradise By the Dash Bord light) WOW!!!!


So who do like now? I'm maddly (love spelling) in Love with two Boys...

 

5 Comments:

Tania said...

You must be a pack-rat. I don't think I've ever kept any notes or letters from so long ago.

Alice said...

oh, AWESOME. this is making me so anxious to get up to my parents' house and dig out all the letters i saved... i know i had a HUGE stack for ages, but may have had to toss some when my parents converted my room to the guest room...

MP said...

:-)

Those were the days...

Anonymous said...

Kudos to you for keeping all your memories.

Melissa said...

mac, alice, abbie: One small sweater box full. That's all. But letters are thin. One sweater box holds a lot!

MP: Yeah. :)