Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Letter "P"

There's one week left to NaBloPoMo, and I have had NO TIME to read through more letters! This isn't to say that I didn't read through lots already. I did! I've almost read through them all, but not everything is "suitable for posting" and I haven't had a chance to read through the remaining ones to see what's left.

So let's change tactics for tonight. Tonight, let's celebrate the Letter "P".
  • "P" as in "Part Of Everything."
  • "P" as in what my friend is doing in her jug this weekend.
  • "P" as in I think I may need to order a pizza.
  • "P" as in pretty soon, I'm going to bed! ... so maybe that pizza's not such a good idea.
  • "P" as in plans to: finish reading the rest of those letters, catch up on my blog reading, do laundry, go to the post office, shop for groceries, fix two computers, meet a friend for dinner, get a haircut, stop global warming and... Drat! The elevator's being repaired tomorrow. Well that cuts out laundry!

 

4 Comments:

Vanessa said...

I realize how absurd what I am about to write sounds, but the letter P is my favorite. I have a list of all my favorite P words and it goes on forever! Years back I used to even call myself Purple Passion Princess.

Grandy said...

P = Putz

I've dated a couple of those.

I have a bloggin' award over at my site for ya my friend.

MP said...

P is a good letter.. I've always been partial to the letter S.. I'm not sure why. I like put it on paper w/ curlie cue's :-)
S = snarky, silly, sexy, stupid, sunny, salsa..

Melissa said...

Vanessa: That's so cool. I've never known anyone to have a favorite letter. I don't think I ever had one. Now I'm wondering what I'd pick? (And I really like the sound of Purple Passion Princess! That should be another blog name for you :) )

Grandy: Putz. How could I forget? And Thank You!

MP: You have a favorite letter too? I'm really going to have to give this more thought. I like your "s" words. Those are all pretty good! I could totally go for silly, sexy, sunny, and salsa right now. Unfortunately I'll probably get more snarky and stupid ;)