Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Generosity, New York Style

A real email conversation
> > Hope you made it home ok with your
> > storage boxes et al! :)
It was fun
> > seeing you yesterday if only for a
> > little bit. I'm
glad you found
> > things you could use.
> > (Told ya there was good
stuff! :D )
> >

> > -Melissa

> I did indeed, and they are going to
> be so very useful! Thank you
so very
> much! Please come by if you need any
> cockroaches, like
for pet food or
> something. We have extras here!

>

> "J"


Cool! I'll keep that in mind. Thank you so much! And I'll pass your offer onto my friends as well. You know... in case their new place doesn't come with any.


-Melissa


 

3 Comments:

Alice said...

i cannot. deal. with cockroaches. spiders? ants? icky centipedes? bees? FINE. BRING IT ON. one cockroach? gaaackwkweieutqweuidjsgglllllll

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am using one of your cool badges. For this moment, I am just going to put it in a post but when I get home later, I'll put it with a link to the site. Hey - I can't tell if I am supposed to just post on my site or copy the post to the main site as well. What do you do?
THanks. Sarah

Melissa said...

Alice: Were you reading here yet when I was freaking out about the giant mutant ones in my apartment?

Sarah: Hi! Welcome! :) To answer your question, you don't have to post to the NaBloPoMo site. Posting daily on your separate blog is fine. If you'd like (and what I do) on your page at the main site, there's an option to put an RSS feed in your sidebar on the left. I put a feed to my "regular" blog there. It's not necessary (you only have to post on your regular blog) but I do it anyway.