Saturday, May 3, 2008

12:25 AM: Guy Outside

There's a guy outside who keeps saying "Oh my God... Oh my God... Oh my God..." over and over again. He doesn't sound so good. I checked and I can't see him from my window, but he seems to have other people with him, so I'm not going to worry too much.

This is not to be confused with "Hallelujah Man." Hallelujah Man goes around the neighborhood yelling "Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Glory! Glory! Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! JEEESUS! JEEEESUS! JEEEESUS!" -and then lets out what sounds like kind of a demonic cackle.

"Hallelujah Man" loves God.

"Oh My God Man" (I think) is throwing up.

 

2 Comments:

Kennis said...

Bwahahahahaha...I wanna live in NY!

Of course, there was a guy up the street a couple of weeks ago who had a fight with his (i'm guessing) girlfriend. He called her a few not-nice things and went to his backyard and screamed/yelled for nearly an hour. I LOVE crazy people!

Melissa said...

Lol! Plenty of crazy people here :)