Thursday, May 15, 2008

Girl Talk

Email to a friend

The good news is, we don't have to worry about my getting It tomorrow while we're out.

The bad news is, I got It today.

The good news is, that means I'm not pregnant! (Not that I ever thought I was, since there's no physical way I could be pregnant this month. Still, I wouldn't want to be pregnant so it's good that I'm not!)

The bad news is, since it wouldn't have been physically possible for me to be pregnant this month, if I HAD been pregnant, I could have been carrying the Messiah, and how cool would that have been?!

The good news is, if I had been spontaneously pregnant, and it wasn't the Messiah, it could also have been the spawn of Satan, and that would have totally sucked!

So really, when you think about it, it's a very good thing that I got this today.

 

7 Comments:

Kim said...

Although you are not carrying the Messiah, it's still sort of a miracle that you could possibly find a silver lining where IT is concerned.

So at least you have that goin for ya...

THanks so much for dropping in!

Kennis said...

That. Is. Awesome!!! Hahaha

Alice said...

haaaaa. i don't know that i've ever put that much thought into getting It before :-) mostly it's just "GAH, YOU AGAIN"

MP said...

WOW..I never thought of it that way.

I think though I would have ALOT of explaining to do to J if I got pregnant with either Satan or the Messiah.. I don't think he would buy the angel story.

Vanessa said...

Glad you don't have spawn of Satan, that would definitely suck!

Grandy said...

Whew...narrowly dodged the satan spawn thing. ;)

Melissa said...

Kim & Alice: It's a stretch sometimes ;)

Kendra: Thanks :)

MP: I've always wondered about that. If a "miracle" like that occurred today, nobody would believe it.

Vanessa: Thanks. Me too.

Grandy: I KNOW! Puts everything into perspective don't it? ;)