Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Fashionably Late To The Party

Ultimate Blog Party 2008

Sorry I'm a little late to The Ultimate Blog Party, but I'm here! If this is your first time visiting my blog, "Welcome!" I suggest you click on the "humor" category on the right when you have some time. Not because I'm hilariously funny but because those posts will give you the best idea of how my brain works!

Since I'm currently posting about miniatures and was showing everyone around the kitchen today, I thought I'd offer up some miniature food for the party.


Download, print, and assemble your own from
Jennifer's Free Dollhouse Printables.

Grab a box of something, have a seat in my kitchen (where there's plenty more food) and take a load off. Everyone always ends up in the kitchen at parties anyway!

You don't have to collect miniatures to have fun with these. Use them in other crafts, leave them on the desks of your co-workers, or keep a few scattered around your "normal sized" house just to amuse yourself! (FYI: If you're a stickler for scale, you may need to re-size some of these.)

Thank you new visitors for stopping by for the party! For those of you who always stop by -"Woo hoo! PARTY!!!" :)

Edit: I'm supposed to list the prizes I'd like to win at this party.
My top 3 choices (in order of preference) are:
  1. 110— 3 autographed copies of “My Name is Not Isabella.”
  2. 141 — I make milk. What’s your superpower? t-shirt
    Because even though I personally do not make milk, I think it's a hilarious t-shirt!
  3. 152– four 4 ounce jars of 100% African Shea Butter
    Because it claims to help with with eczema, blemishes, burns and dry itchy skin, so what could be better? -Plus I'd never buy this for myself to try it out, so why not?
If none of those are available, I'd like one of the following prizes, (in order of preference): 131, 24, 102, 125, 63, 70, 60, 39, 140, 129, 112, 130, 59, 55.

Thank you!

 

18 Comments:

MomOf4 said...

Hello! I found you over at 5 Minutes for Mom! I hope you have a fun party week! :)

Angi said...

Hope you're enjoying the party! Party On!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

I will take the Frosted Corn Flakes if that is ok... you are a very good hostess offering all those goodies... take care...

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you, good to "see" you at the party, hopefully we will meet again in the mix :o)

Vanessa said...

Oh fun! I love parties!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm here from the Blog Party also, #1258 on that long long list. :)

You know what, I don't have the extra time right now but I love dollhouses, probably because I'm so detail oriented. Thanks so much for the link to the dollhouse product images - I'm saving it, very cool.

Have you ever seen Colleen Moore's dollhouse (fairy tale castle) at the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago? It's really spectacular.

Have fun with the party!

MP said...

Umm..if you are having a party at your blog I think you need to serve more than minature foods..some of us have a healthy appitite :-)

Melissa said...

momof3, angi, fliss, brines, and jolynn: I've replied to you on your blogs. Thank you for stopping by!

For anyone wondering about Jolynn's comment, the castle she's referring to is here and it's pretty cool. I'd never seen it before :)

scrapping servant: Thank you too for stopping by!

Vanessa: You know what's weird? I thought I first read about this party at *your* site a week or so ago. But now I don't see a post about it so maybe not!

mp: We can always order take out ;)

daniele @ domestic serenity said...

hi! happy party and THANKS for the printables link. gonna love that. stop by if you can

Sprittibee said...

Happy parting! If you happen to have any eggs in your kitchen and want to decorate them for Easter, I'm giving away some sleeves! Pysanka, baby! Come on over!

Melissa said...

Thank you for stopping by daniele and spirittibee! I've left comments on both your sites!

Melissa said...

sprittibee I misspelled your your name in my comment above! Sorry about that!

daniele @ domestic serenity said...

hi again melissa,
you had asked about linking back to my post about the apples...sure go ahead! thanks for stopping by! come again.

Grandy said...

I'm here for the party...but WAY late!! Any noisemakers left?

Melissa said...

Noisemakers? You're the only one! ;)

Welcome back! Isn't it nice that we all threw a party for you? ;)

Melissa said...

daniele: I've just posted it. Thank you!

the princess said...

oh man, I am here too late for the party, aren't I? love your prize picks...I have to agree that having the "i make milk" shirt is hilarious.

Melissa said...

Never too late for a party! Thank you for stopping by princess! (and I will ROFL if I get that shirt! Lol!)