Monday, November 12, 2007

Caching, Maggie Smith, And The Loch Ness Monster

Ok, so first of all I went out to do laundry and go to the bank, but the bank was closed. So I decided to go on my walk because the other day I swore I saw cachers but they were trying to be discrete so I didn't bother them, so I'd gone home and was going to leave them a message except I couldn't find a cache listing so I'd planned to go back and see which one it was, because I know all the caches in that park, and so I went back today but there were muggles in the area, so I sat down on Maggie Smith for a while and then this squirrel came up to me because apparently if you're going to sit on Maggie Smith you need to pay a toll, and I explained to him that I hadn't realized this and therefore had nothing for him (because I knew Maggie Smith liked baby birds but no one said anything about squirrels) but he didn't seem to understand this and sat right next to me waiting, and I showed him both sides of my hands to see if that would help (because I figured that was the universal language for "I have no food!"), but by now there was no one around so I went back to where I expected to find the cache and ANOTHER squirrel came up to me (because apparently you have to pay a toll there too!) and I found the cache and went back to sit on Maggie Smith, accompanied by the troll under the bridge squirrel, and it was a letterbox! But I didn't bring my stamp, so I put everything back, said goodbye to the squirrels and proceeded on my walk where I saw the Loch Ness Monster and...

What? Did I lose some of you? Yeah... maybe some background information? Ok... I'll write about that in the next few days and I promise you when I'm done everything will be 100% perfectly clear. But I can't do that right now because I have to go switch loads and buy some nuts.

(No I'm not on drugs! :p)

 

2 Comments:

Hillary said...

You really need to lay off the spicy food before beditme! ;)

Melissa said...

LOL! I promise you it will all be perfectly clear! :D