Thursday, November 29, 2007

If I Spend $25,000...

I got a new credit card in the mail today to replace the one that's about to expire. When I called in to activate it, a very nice woman who sounded like she was in India reading out of a manual, told me about a new program that my bank has added to this credit card to show its appreciation for its customers.

With this new program, for every $25,000 I spend on my credit card I will get a $25 check back! I started laughing and made her repeat that to make sure I'd heard her correctly. So she did -Then she started laughing!

I'd better get out there and start spending!

 

4 Comments:

Nora said...

What an incentive! Your credit card company really cares about YOU :-)

Melissa said...

I know! It makes me feel all giddy inside.

Oh no wait... that's just me still laughing!

Grandy said...

Has the value of the dollar digressed so badly that it takes $25,000 charged dollars for $25.00?? HYSTERICAL!!!

Melissa said...

Lol! Exactly!