Thursday, November 8, 2007

Template Update

Ok, yet another template update. Yes I know... except for the green header boxes on the right, for most of you this looks almost identical to the template I had up this morning. But for anyone with an antiquated browser, this should look a lot better.

The text in the blog title may still show a gray box around it for people using IE versions older than version 7. I'll try to implement a workaround for this when I have access to a windows version of IE (hopefully soon.)
[Edit: This should be fixed now.]

So now that I've done this... thoughts? Too bright or busy? Hard to use in some way? Or is it working and looking ok to you? (If you hate something, now is your big chance to tell me! Lol!) Seriously, if the new template is causing problems for anyone I'd like to know. I don't want people leaving because they're having trouble viewing this blog. So please do speak up and let me know what you think.

Thanks! :)

 

3 Comments:

Nora said...

Your template looks great!

Hillary said...

YAY! It all works now!

Look at you, little miss "I don't blog, I don't blog!" Then SHAZAM! She starts a blog, and not only that it's a sleek cool template of awesomeness, AND it's full of great posts. You da BOMB! :)

Melissa said...

Thank you nora bee!

And Hillary... this is why I love Hillary! Lol! With that kind of encouragement your students must leave class with their heads in the clouds every day :) Thank you. And thank you for letting me use part of your awesome photo in the header! (Which I'm glad you can finally see! Lol!)