Thursday, November 8, 2007

Template De-Bugging

Ok, well it appears that this blog template is not "playing nice" with Internet Explorer.

Here's how this blog is supposed to look.



And here is how at least one person is seeing it in Internet Explorer.



For those of you who thought it was supposed to look the 2nd way -It's not! :) WHY would I do that to you? Lol!

Unfortunately IE is no longer compatible with Apple's new Operating System, (a fact I've already lamented about to several people because I've always said that testing something in IE was the best way to see if something was going to go wrong!) so I can't troubleshoot this just yet, but I will be installing Windows soon (it's in the mail) and will be able to address this then.

Meanwhile, if anyone else is not seeing what's in the first screencap, please leave a comment below and let me know what type of computer you're using (Mac or PC), which web browser you're using, and your web browser's version number.

Thank you!

 

2 Comments:

Hillary said...

I'm using a pc, with IE 6.0.29. I see the yellow sidebars now, and the leaves, but there is still a blue box behind the writing.

Melissa said...

Great! Thank you :) I may not be able to do anything about the transparency of the writing, but I'll try.