Thursday, November 1, 2007

I Am Thankful For...

I decided that during NaBloPoMo, in addition to regular blogging, I was going to try to blog about one thing I was grateful for every day. This is easy for me because I take nothing and no one for granted. I am extremely lucky and have a lot to be thankful for. This isn't to say that I don't have bad days or that crappy things never happen to me! But that doesn't change how truly fortunate I am in other areas. I never lose sight of that.

Of course because this is the Internet and there really is a group for everything out there, I discovered that there's a Group of bloggers who plan to write about something they're thankful for every day during NaBloPoMo. So I joined! :)


30 Days Of Thanks

 

2 Comments:

karen said...

I just 'stole' your idea of posting about something you're thankful for -- (I'm an old family friend of Hillary's by the way) -- so now I guess I have to go join the group! Such a great idea.

Melissa said...

Thank you for stopping by karen! And yes! Go join the group!

-If you have any trouble finding the badge just grab it off my sidebar here. :)