Friday, November 30, 2007

I Am Thankful That This Is The Last Day Of NaBloPoMo!

Yatta! I survived NaBloPoMo 2007!

Don't get me wrong. I am thankful for NaBloPoMo! NaBloPoMo kick-started my blog and got me to start writing and posting my entries (instead of just saving them to my hard drive!) so I am grateful that Eden had the insane idea to create a month like this, and also that I was able to find out about it, join up, and actually post every single day for the month of November. Not to mention also fulfilling my quota of posts for 30 Days Of Thanks.

But now that this is all over, I'm looking forward to blogging at a more leisurely pace. And yes, I do think that I will continue blogging in some form or another. At the very least you know I'll be posting tomorrow because I already told you I would! :)

PS: Feel free to grab the badge! And leave a comment and say "hi!" if you do! (Code for the badge is here.)

 

6 Comments:

Nora said...

Congratulations to you! What a wild month, eh? Looking forward to more posts... :-)

Melissa said...

Insane! I've never blogged before, -and still might not have if I hadn't force myself to do the 30 days straight!

People like you helped a lot though, by commenting here and also by giving me good stuff to read on YOUR blogs :) Thank you! And congratulations to you too!

storyteller said...

Congratulations to you and thanks for the badge. I love Hiro and I survived NaBloPoMo 2007 as a brand new blogger :)

I think this is my first visit to your blog. I found it through the NaBloPoMo site today (with some difficulty actually--there's so much I don't yet know about all this, sigh) but I've bookmarked it for easy return when time permits.
Hugs and blessings,

Grandy said...

I too am thankful for NaBlo as I was just wandering aimlessly in my blogging reading and it really helped me find some pretty cool sites...like yours! Regrettably I didn't find you until the Hiro badge, but one door closing forces another one to fly open as you race for the lock...Oops, I digress. ;)

Melissa said...

I'm honored that you used the word "cool" in the same sentence as my site! THAT is cool!

I'm glad you made it here too :)

(And I still really like the name of your blog!)

Rebecca said...

I am thankful for your badge! And thanks for visiting my blog. Yours is very cool! You're a good storyteller. Congrats on keeping your self-imposed obligations! I know mine made me a stronger blogger too.